Tips for Preparing Your Carpet to Be Cleaned
Whatever the reason for getting your carpet cleaned, there are a few things that you can do to assist us in getting in and doing the most thorough job possible for you. Some things can’t be avoided, but if even one of these things can be done, it will make the process faster for everybody.
- Vacuum the areas to be cleaned. This is a big timesaver. It also minimises the chance of us picking something up in our vacuum that you would notice as valuable
- Move furniture around to allow as much access as possible. While some furniture can’t be moved, anything small and light like tables, lamps, chairs that are able to be moved makes cleaning much easier
- Remove breakable items, nick-racks from tables, shelves etc. Accidents can happen.
- Confine indoor pets from the areas to be cleaned. This will stop them from being scared by the noise of the cleaner as well as stopping them from walking on damp carpet.
- Tie up floor length curtains and blinds . This will prevent them getting wet or damaged from the carpet cleaner
- Make space for the cleaner to enter with the necessary equipment. If there is a space for the cleaner’s vehicle to be parked as close as possible, this will help greatly.
The team at Carpet Cleaning Brisbane thank you in advance if any of these things can be done. We look forward to seeing you soon!